Narroline® Sliding Patio Doors
A slim, smart design distinguishes this door from other contemporary alternatives. It is modern in appearance while also featuring the same attention to detail and craftsmanship that has been a part of Andersen® for over one hundred years.
Narroline® sliding patio doors feature stainable pine interior, High-Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass, and mortise-and-tenon joints with a full length weather strip to keep out harsh weather and temperature conditions. A sturdy exterior sheath provides protection from the elements and from requiring maintenance. Narroline® patio doors smoothly glide on ball bearing rollers with self-contained leveling adjusters.
- Stainable natural pine interior, choice of exterior colors
- Slides smoothly and easily on dual ball bearing rollers with self-contained leveling adjusters
- Gliding or retractable fiberglass insect screens available.
- Exterior wood door panel is protected with long-lasting urethane base finish.
- Exclusive High-Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass stays cleaner, reduces water spotting up to 99%*
*On exterior surface when activated by sunlight.