Old-World Craftsmanship Isn’t Dead
It’s Alive & Thriving at Renewal by Andersen of British Columbia.
Custom Measured, Custom Built, Custom Finished…
NO ONE Installs and Replaces Windows better.
Sure, you can find cheaper windows. In fact, you can walk right into your nearest “big box” retailer and buy a cheaper window right off the shelf. But that’s EXACTLY what you are getting… And then you also have to consider your trim and your finish and who EXACTLY is going to be installing those windows. In fact, most of those “big-box” retailers use third-party vendors to install their windows.
Just because something is “cheaper,” doesn’t mean that it’s better.
Our windows are more expensive and thus more valuable long-term; we’ll be the first ones to admit that…but here’s why:
At Renewal by Andersen of British Columbia our windows:
- Are custom-built to your exacting standards. These are not “mass produced” windows of a standard size. Sure, when you mass-produce you get a cheaper cost of manufacturing, but you sacrifice quality. Every assembly line has “tolerances” designed into the system. That means it can be built a ½-inch too big, or a half inch too small – as long as it’s within that designed “tolerance” it’s fine.
- Are custom-built using our proprietary Fibrex® Composite. With our windows, you get the best of both worlds. You get the strength, beauty and stability of wood with the low-maintenance, weather resistance and duRBAility of vinyl.
- Are custom finished to your needs and specifications. Unlike other competitors, we have a custom “in-house” finishing shop where we can finish your windows in any color or stain needed to match your existing home. Your “typical” experience would include you getting out paintbrushes, tape, and paper to have a finished product… not with Renewal.
- Are custom finished with superior quality materials. Unlike our competitors, we NEVER use particleboard or MDF. It’s all solid wood. The difference? Particle board / MDF looks nice at first… but simply can’t handle Canadian weather—it will warp, buckle, crack…or worse.
- Are custom built with the glass performance option that works best for you. Again, mass-produced windows (and doors) use a “standard” glass. At RBA British Columbia, we have unique and proprietary glass. You decide what type of glass to use…not some line worker in a far off factory.
- Are windows are installed by highly trained and highly skilled experts. Factory trained and factory certified technicians install your windows. It’s why we offer one of the best, if not the best warranty in the industry.
Bottom Line: When we custom design, build and finish your window (or door) and have it installed by an expert, you get an absolutely stunning final result…that is GUARANTEED to work exactly as promised.